Eco-Rapid Transit Overview
► Pacific/Randolph & Florence/Salt Lake Station Area Plans
► West Santa Ana Branch Transit Project:"The Opportunity Corridor"
► West Santa Ana Branch Transit Oriented Development Srategic Implementation Plan_Final May, 2019
► Metro Technical Refinement Study
► A Ground Transportation Access Planning Study for leveraging connectivity opportunities around the Bob Hope Airport
► Ground Access Study_July 13, 2015
► TOD Development Guidebook
► SCAG Alternative Analysis
Planning/Studies/Reports/Presentations by Year:
Pacific / Randolph & Florence / Salt Lake - Station Area Plans
Station Area Plan 2022 February Draft
Equity Study - Pacific Randolph & Florence Salt Lake Station Areas
Pedestrian access and mobility in the vicinity of the proposed Florence-Salt Lake and Pacific-Randolph transit stations, Huntington Park, CA: three scenarios
INFRASTRUCTURE STUDY FOR HUNTINGTON PARK STATION AREA PLAN Huntington Park, CA
Market Study for Pacific/Randolph Station and Florence/ Salt Lake Station
Existing Conditions for Pacific / Randolph and Florence / Salt Lake Station Areas
Huntington Park Station Area Plans
CAPTI Climate Action Plan for Transportation Infrastructure
○ West Santa Ana Branch Transit Oriented Development Strategic Implementation Plan (TOD SIP).
○ Paramount / South Gate Station Area Plan.
○ Strategic Implementation Plan.
○ Metro Overview of the Road Repair and Accountability Act of 2017 SB 1 (Beall & Frazier) / ACA 5 (Frazier & Newman).
○ Ten Principles for Successful Public/Private Partnerships.
○ Implications of Additional Northern Alignment Alternatives.
○ West Santa Ana Branch Transit Corridor / Manjeet Ranu.
○ LA Transit: Core Connections.
○ Measures Matter - Ensuring Equitable Implementation of Los Angeles County Measures.
○ Sustainable Transit Oriented Corridor / Lillian Burkenheim.
○ Station Area Concepts - Huntington Park, Cudahy, South Gate, Downey/AECOM.
○ Corridor & Strategic Transport Planning / Phill Worth, Principal Planner, Kittelson & Associates.
○ Southeast LA Transportation Study, USC, Dr. Genevieve Giuliano, University of Southern California.
○ Paramount / South Gate Station Area Plan.
○ Expo Phase II, Division 14 LRT Operations and Maintenance Facility Santa Monica, CA.
○ Metro Rail System Presentation.
○ The Architecture and Urbanism of Transit-Oriented Development.
○ West Santa Ana Branch Grade Crossing Methodology
○ Measure M Early Project Delivery Strategy
○ West Santa Ana Branch Transit Corridor
○ Eco-Rapid Transit and USC / Braulio Hoyos, USC Graduate Student.
○ First/Last Mile Planning and Implementation
○ Verdugo Corridor Feasibility Study (Los Angeles - Glendale - Burbank)
○ SCAG presentation / by Hasan Ikhrata, SCAG Executive Director.
○ North Hollywood to Pasadena BRT Corridor Technical Study
○ Metro: West Santa Ana Branch Transit Corridor
○ Parking Management / by Michael Kodama, Eco-Rapid Transit, Executive Director.
○ Overview of Urban Railway in Tokyo Japan delegation.
○ Lessons from Japan / Eco-Rapid Transit.
○ Los Angeles River / Maria Camacho, Director of External Affairs River LA.
○ Lynwood Transit Area Specific Plan / Bruno Naulls, City of Lynwood.
○ West Santa Ana Branch Transit Corridor | Technical Refinement Study.
○ M_SRTP Financial Update (July) / Karen Heit, Eco-Rapid Transit, Deputy Executive Director.
○ Strategic Transportation Plan Update (July) / Michael Snavely, Cambridge Systematics, Inc..
○ Transportation Land Use Study (June)
○ Metro: Regional Rail Overview, ECO – RAPID TRANSIT Meeting
○ Preserving Industrial Land Near Transit Lines in Los Angeles County / Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation.
○ Enhanced Infrastructure Financing Districts - A Mechanism to Finance Eco-Rapid Transit
○ WSAB Refinement Study Parsons Brinckerhoff, Cityworks Design, Anil Verma Associates, Inc., Epic Land Solutions, Inc., Lenax Construction Services Inc.
○ Gateway Cities Maximum Transit Scenario Assessment / Cambridge Systematics, Inc.
○ Gateway Cities Park‐and‐Ride Assessment / Cambridge Systematics, Inc.
○ Gateway Cities Transit Assessment
○ Strategic Transportation Plan / Cambridge Systematics, Inc.
○ California High Speed Rail: A-Transformative Investment in California's Future.
○ Urban Rail: Opportunities & Challenges
○ Gateway Cities Strategic Transportation Plan
○ SCAG Compass Blueprint Overview
○ City of Cerritos: 2010 Most Business Friendly City
○ California High Speed Rail Project, Los Angeles to Anaheim - Train Station Operational and Ridership Analyses Summaries
○ Downtown Newhall Specific Plan - Vista Canyon.
○ Congestion Hot Spots for the SR-91/I605/I405 Corridor
○ Pacific Electric's Santa Ana Line and Los Angeles
Railway's J & V Lines
○ Fostering Transit-Oriented Development in the
San Francisco Bay Area
○ Public-Private Transactions for Transit-Oriented Development
○ City of South Gate Firestone and Atlantic Station Area Plan
○ Pacific Electric's Glendale Burbank Line
○ Commuter Parking Verus Transit-Oriented Development
○ Priority Development Area (PDA) Elements, Description and Guidance
○ Evaluating Parking Structure Proposals Context Sensitive Framework
○ Parking Structure Technical Report: Challenges, Opportunities,
and Best Practices
○ South Gate Environmental Justice / Caltrans, March 2013.
○ Transportation Land Use Federal Planning Grant.
○ Alternative Analysis / SCAG.
Pacific Electric’s Santa Ana Line and Los Angeles Railway’s J & V Lines/ Matthew Barrett, Metro.